Request

hiking paradise

Castle Welsperg and Ruin Thurn

The castle has always guarded over the entrance to the Gsiesertal valley. It was first documented in 1126 and was the main administration castle of Welsperg for about 800 years until 1907. It is open for visitors in summer.

Link:
www.schlosswelsperg.com

Opening hours:

01.07. - 09.09.2011
MON till FRI from 10am till 1 pm/from 3 pm to 6 pm
SAT closed
SUN 3 pm to 6 pm

11.09. - 25.09.2011
MON till FRI from 3pm til 5pm
SAT-SUN closed